2009-02-04

Blast from the past

Dr. Conspiracy (are you reading Dr. Conspiracy's blog? You should.) reminds me of this fun bit that used to be at Doc Orly's blog, but was since removed:
If the law enforcement and government of this country does not step up to the plate and doesn’t announce official investigation of this matter immediately, we need to protect ourselves, we need civilian militia, we need our own investigating services, we need new government.
I suppose I can't say anything about wanting a militia. It's one of our rights per the Constitution, and I do not want to abridge any of those rights. But when you talk about new government...well, I think someone else said it better than me:

You say you want a revolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world...

But when you talk about destruction
Don't you know that you can count me out...

You ask me for a contribution
Well, you know
We're doing what we can
But when you want money
for people with minds that hate
All I can tell is brother you have to wait...

You say [it's from] the constitution
Well, you know
We all want to change your head
You tell me it's the institution
Well, you know
You better free you mind instead

No comments: